Cellular Revitalizing Serum
Cellular Revitalizing Serum
- We're sorry, but to buy this product you need to complete the questionnaire
- you are pregnant or nursing
- you reside in a currently unsupported state
- you reside outside of the United States
- An overnight serum rich in antioxidants, Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acids, and nourishing extracts designed to combat free radical damage, tackle inflammation, diminish signs of aging, and accelerate the Cellular Turnover Cycle.
- A unique formulation that breaks down the bonds between dead skin cells, leading to rapid desquamation (skin shedding) and boosting collagen and fibroblast production.
- Biocompatible ingredients are custom blended at the right concentration and pH to suit your skin’s specific needs, nourishing it at a cellular level.
- Accelerate: Cellular Revitalizing Serum supports your body’s natural processes to reveal radiant, healthy looking skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Qyral’s Cellular Turnover Revitalizing Serum takes a two-step approach to improve the condition and appearance of your skin. Firstly, the Serum breaks down the bonds holding dead skin cells together, helping them to shed more efficiently (desquamation). Then nourishing extracts support the wound-healing processes (reepithelialization), helping to generate more collagen and elastin to fill out and smooth the skin’s surface, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and balancing skin's sebum production.
Every bottle is personally tailored to suit your skin’s unique needs. Accelerate: Cellular Revitalizing Serum is formulated from Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and fruit acids specifically chosen for your skin. These include one or more of the following: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Malic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Kojic Acid. Potent antioxidants and extracts include a wide range such as Niacinamide, Licorice Root Extract, Papaya Extract and more. For a full list, please visit our ingredients page.
Apply two to three pumps nightly to freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the eye areas. Leave overnight. When first using AHAs/BHAs, some sensitivity is normal. If sensitivity occurs, remove the serum after 15 minutes and repeat nightly to build tolerance. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.